3. Get legal advice

If you believe you have been discriminated against, speak with a lawyer about your situation as soon as possible. You can get free legal advice and information from the Human Rights Legal Support Centre. You can get advice and information regardless of how much money you make.

The Centre can help you figure out:

  • if your situation might be
  • if there are steps you or someone else can on your behalf take to convince the
  • employer, , landlord or provider to your breastfeeding
  • if you can make a claim with the of Ontario
  • what evidence can help you prove that a you were discriminated against

The Centre can also help you to apply to the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario. Sometimes they can support you at the Tribunal. The Tribunal can decide if the situation is discrimination.

Hide this website