I have a problem with my child tax benefits. Where can I get help?
Question & AnswerI have a problem with my child tax benefits. Where can I get help?
2. Get ready to meet with a lawyer or legal worker
Before you meet with a lawyer or legal worker at a community legal clinic, you should gather all important documents and information.
Be sure to bring any documents that have anything to do with your situation. For example:
- a copy of your application for the Canada child benefit (CCB)
- copies of all supporting documents that go with your application
- any letters about your CCB application
- any notes you have about conversations you’ve had with the
You should also:
- make a list of questions you have
- think of what solutions you would like