1. Figure out if you can stop your claim online

Stopping your claim is called discontinuing. You can use the e-filing service to discontinue a claim you've filed online only if the has not filed a Defence.

If the defendant has responded, or if you've filed your claim at the courthouse in person using a paper form, you may be able to discontinue your claim in person at the courthouse using paper forms.

There is no fee to discontinue your claim, but you won't get a refund for fees you already paid.

Hide this website