How do I appeal an OW decision to the Social Benefits Tribunal?

4. Apply for interim assistance

Interim assistance is financial help you might be able to get while you wait for the (SBT) to decide your appeal.

If the SBT decides that you can get , they order your local Ontario Works (OW) office to pay it to you.

To apply for interim assistance, you complete Part 4 of the Appeal Form.

Hide this website