5. Learn what to do if you disagree with the Appeal Division

The Appeal Division may not give you permission to appeal or you could lose your appeal. If that happens, you may be able to ask for a judicial review.

To apply for a judicial review, you ask the Federal Court or Federal Court of Appeal to review a decision.

You can ask only if there was a big mistake in the decision. This could be a serious legal mistake. Or the decision may have said something was true but it was not.

Get legal help

You'll need legal help to apply for a judicial review.

If you cannot afford a lawyer, a community legal clinic may be able to help you.

Hide this website