What can I do if I’m not happy with my car repairs?Updated November 17

Get a written report from another shop

The repair shop might not agree that there was a problem with their work. In that case, you can take your car to another repair shop and ask for a written report.

The report could show that the original repairs were not carried out properly, or that the parts provided were not of good quality.

A written report from an independent mechanic can be used to help you prove that the problem is real.

Keep copies of all your receipts, invoices, cheques and card.

Hide this website