My employer wants me to have an injury “assessment”. What should I do?

4. Get legal help

You may need to get legal help if:

  • you aren't sure whether to go for an assessment
  • the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) has reduced or cut off your benefits because they say you aren't co-operating
Hide this website