2. Get the right form

To give , you should use a form called a Tenant’s Notice to End the Tenancy (Form N9). You can get a paper copy from the . You can also get the form online.

It is best to use the Form N9. But if you write a notice yourself instead, the notice must include:

  • the address of the place you are moving out of
  • the date your will end
  • your signature
  • the date you signed the notice

Your notice does not have to give a reason why you are moving.

Hide this website