2. Talk to your doctor

Your doctor should be able to describe to your employer the types of activities you can still do even though you're injured.  Your doctor should use the WSIB's Functional Abilities Form to do this. The WSIB will pay your doctor's fees for this.

This will help when you talk to your employer about job duties you can do if your injury stops you from doing all or parts of your regular job.

Your doctor might also be able to suggest exercises or types of treatment that won't cost you any money.

Hide this website